Men’s Hair Cut – $35
Women’s Hair Cut – $45
Single Process Color – $65
Partial Foil Hilite – $75
Full Foil Hilite – $95
*ALL FINAL PRICES ARE ESTABLISHED UPON CONSULTATION
Sharing a bit about Brandy
“Meeting Brandy was like meeting a long-lost friend. Immediately I had the sense she was a person meant to be in my life and I hers. That feeling of ease and camaraderie that doesn’t take a lifetime or any effort to forge… it’s just there. I am grateful on many levels that Brandy walked through my doors for an interview and stayed for a career, a passion, a friendship and for you… our valued guest.” Jennifer Clay
A piece of her story
Brandy was literally raised learning the facts of life while simultaneously learning about hair. Working along side of her mother growing up and then working for her in her mothers salon to then going on to Brandy owning her own salon…. Brandy has been truly immersed in the salon industry all of her life. How fabulous is that too since it’s truly her passion and an actual calling? She is a natural talent at both creating amazing looks and creating amazing relationships with her guests and that is a natural fit for her to be with us at J. Clay Salon, since that is what we are all about too.
- * Over 15 yrs experience in the beauty industry… not counting growing up at her mothers heels
- * Over 6 yrs experience as a salon owner…and let me tell you she could still be rocking that, she just wants a simpler career and to be able to give her clients 100% attention behind the chair without all the distraction that salon ownership involves… girl, I feel ya
- * Former L’anza Healing Artist/Educator with over 4yrs of experience and all the extensive training that comes with that… so she knows our color line inside out! and so much more!
- * Knowledge and experience as a makeup artist with Mirabella Professional Makeup
- * Experienced with weddings, special event, and local entertainment preparation for hair andmakeup artistry.More of her personal storyWhen I look at Brandy I see that deep-souled woman that has a huge heart of gold… or I would say a huge heart filled with the world and still loving it! Brandy loves staying active, especially family time and going to the gym which she says is not only good for the body but the mind and soul. She’s a strong family person, having a beautiful relationship with her husband of over 16yrs and their two children ages 11 & 15. I see her put family first and never let her clients down while doing so… No matter what challenges she faces she is there for you with an amazing way of showing up for everyone and never letting anyone down. Which is why the main thing I ever advise her is… Be sure you are making time for you too!
Words from Brandy herself
“ I have an absolute passion for this industry, a passion for continuing education.. I am consistently attending continuing education classes so I am able to constantly perfect my craft, keep up on the latest trends and styles, and learn more and more wherever I can. I love working
at J. Clay Salon… I feel like I’ve found my tribe of people and it feels like my new salon home. My clients are loving it and I look forward to coming here everyday!”
Brandy’s life motto is… ‘live simply, dream big, be grateful, give love and laugh lots.’
It doesn’t get much better than that, does it? Rock on Brandy, the world needs more people
like you in it!
Her favorite quote…
“I always find beauty in the things that are odd
and imperfect, they are much more interesting”
Some of the staff at J. Clay Salon on their thoughts about Brandy…
“I LOVE having Brandy on our team. Words I would use to describe her would be… Willing, genuine, appreciative, enthusiastic, persevering, professional”
— Justin Walters
“Professional was the first thing that came to mind. Sweet, caring—takes the time to understand her clients needs. Cheerful… Every morning she comes in, she has a smile on her face and a great energy that is just contagious.” — Kristin Chandler
“Caring, open, thoughtful…. and I second all that Justin said!” — Christy Rakestraw “Upbeat, positive and humble… all you’d want in a hairdresser.” — Danl Doremus